Tahoma West’s Logo Contest, originally ended on March 1st. However, Tahoma West is extending the deadline to April 26th, 2019. Along with the extension, it has come to our attention that a few more guidelines need to be added.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: APRIL 26TH, 11:59 PM
- The image must be at least 300dpi (dots per inch). If it is lower than 300, the image will come out fuzzy and can’t be read properly.
- The design must be legible and clear.
- The design must be school appropriate.
- The logo should contain the name “Tahoma West”. Not all students know about Tahoma West, therefore we need to have the name on there as well.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Send your logo design to Tahoma West via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- File types preferred is png, but we also accept jpg.
Questions can be sent via email or come by the office during office hours in MAT 108